Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Product:||Physical Laboratory Student Lab Bench||Worktop:||12.7 Mm Black Color Phenolic Resin Worktop|
|C Frame:||60*40*1.5 Mm Thickness Square Tube||Frame Surface Finishing:||High Temperature Epoxy Coating|
|Cabinet:||18 Mm MDF Wood||Cabinet Fishing:||HPL Laminated|
|Handle:||Aluminum Alloy||Waster Supply:||PP Sink And Brass Water Tap|
school lab furniture,
laboratory work benches
Steel and Wood C Frame Supporting Physical Laboratory School Lab Furniture For Student with 4 seat
2. Who use this
Any phsical laboratory in middle or high school
3. Woktop Options
Work tops material selections are among the most critical of the laboratory furniture should be considered. The work tops surface could be exposed to reagents and resistance to a wide range of acids and alkalies. We can recommend and supply materials to your individual needs, complete with appropriate sinks, drain and accessories. Below is sorts of countertops for your selection.
1. Phenolic resin worktops 12.7 mm thickness. Hard; Smooth; Non-glare surface. Used when ever a high degree of chemical resistance is required (but not recommend to be used under a high temperature situation). Resistant to a wide range of acids alkalies and solvents.
2. Epoxy resin worktops 15; 19, 25mm thickness. Appearance: Hard; Smooth; Non-glared surface. Not only resistant to a broad range of acids and alkalies but also can be used under high temperature situation (below 400 degree).
3. Imported from Netherland; Trespa work tops(13mm; 16mm; 19mm thickness). Anti-bacteria; Easy to clean and maintain; Resistant to acids, alkalies and solvents.
4. Ceramic work top: 20mm thickness. Resistant to acids and alkalies, with a good performance of high-temperature resistance ( can be used in under a high temperature of 2000 degree without any distorted).
5. Stainless steel work tops: Type 304 furnished as standard. Good chemical resistance to a wide range of solvents.
4. Laboratory Furniture Consctruction
4.1 Structure: Steel structure and steel- wood structure.
4.2 Frame: "C" frame and "H" frame, by welding the steel tube(60*40*1.5mm) as the tables supports`frame. The surface of the steel is acid-washing and powder-coated. With a excellent performance of resistant to the acid and alkali.
4.3 Doors and drawers panel: Made of 18mm high pressure semi-solid wood(MDF) covered with 0.4mm HPL (High Pressure Laminate) and sealed with 3mm PVC on edging strips. High quality of 175 degree open hinges, and embedded aluminum pulls coated with epoxy resin powder.
4.4 Cabinets body panels:: Made of 15mm high pressure semi-solid wood(MDF) covered with 0.4mm HPL (High Pressure Laminate) and sealed with 3mm PVC on edging strips. The color of the drawers and cabinets are optional.
4.5 Other accessories on the worktops for the client`s individual needs:
Regent shelves: Epoxy powder coated; Used 60*30*2mm tube steel to be the support column. Two layers of 12mm reinforced glass; Excellent of weight-bearing, solvents resistance. Stainless steel of guardrails on the both side of the layer to protect the regents from dropping off.
4.6 PP, ceramic sink and faucets: Anti-acid and alkali, beautifully finished and completed with the countertops.
Gas valve: Thick copper and epoxy resin-coated. Eye washer; Solid brass, coating with epoxy resin powder.
Sockets and aluminum duct; Suitable for variety of power supply system and flexible position change. Special lab socket, international standard for various of instruments and equipment.
5. Durble Option for All steel Laboratory Furniture
|All steel structure|
|Worktops:||20mm thick ceramic (black) countertops (edge thickened around the sink countertops) or customized.|
|Cabinetbody:||1.0mm thickness of cold-rolled steel sheet production|
|Detachable back panel:||1.0mm thickness of cold-rolled steel sheet production|
|Cabinet doors& drawers:||1.0mm thickness of cold-rolled steel sheet production, surface by the epoxy resin powder coating.|
|Hinge:||175 degree open type high quality hinge.|
|Slideway:||Self-closing three section slide rail, no noise.|
|Handle:||C-frame alloy with chrome-plating handle|
Contact Person: John Huang