Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Product:||Metal Laboratory Fume Cupboard||Size::||L:1500*W:800*H:2350 Mm|
|Casing:||1.2 Mm Cold Roll Steel||Casing Finishing:||High Temperature Matt Epoxy Coating|
|Guiding Plate:||6 Mm Compact Board||Sash Window:||5 Mm Maturating Glass|
|Water:||PP Sink And Brass Water Tap||Electrical:||Water Proof Sockets|
laboratory fume cupboard,
laboratory ventilation hoods
5 Feet Ducting Metal Laboratory Fume Cupboard For Chemical Laboratory Ventilation
2.1. A laboratory fume hood is a type of ventilation system that primarily functions to provide personnel protection against toxic fumes, vapors and dust.
2.2 ts secondary function includes protection against chemical spills, runaway reactions and fires by acting as a physical barrier.
1. Size: 1800L*600D*900Hmm
3. Cupboard Material: High Quality MDF with Melamine Board, Fireproofing, Scratch-resistant, without Contaminated
6. Size Can be Done According to Customers' Requests
|1. High Quality and Fine Workmanship
2. All Our Products are Make from Our Own Design.
3. Strictly Selection of Raw Materials, Each Products is High Quality Products
4. Meets with Environmentally Friendly Standard
5. Professional Manufacturer of School & Office Furniture More than 20 Years Experience
6. Attractive Design, Competitive Price, Comfortable, Elegant and Durable
|Certifications||SGS, BV, TUV, ISO|
15-30 Working Days after Receving the Deposit
4. Why Choose us
1. Products can be customized by our professional designer, according to your requires.
2. Optional materials for furniture: stainless steel, steel, wood & steel, PVC, PP etc.
3. Excellent performance: high temperature resistant, water-proof, corrosion resistant Anti-moisture and Anti-flame heavy load bering anti-bacteria & static electricity, non-toxic and completely Best quality!!! acid and alkali resistance University biological lab fume cupboard
recyclable, good appearane.
4. Market: having passed CE, ISO9001, ISO14001 quality management environment management system, domestic clients are mainly government departments and research institution.
Contact Person: John Huang