Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Product:||University Laboratory Furniture||C Frame:||60*40*1.5 Mm With Epoxy Coating On The Surface|
|Size:||L:3750*W:1500*H:850 To 900 Mm||Cabinet:||12 To 18 Mm MDF Wood With HPL Laminated|
|Hanlde:||Aluminium Handle||Hinge:||110 Degree|
|Reagent Rack:||Aluminum Alloy Column And Temprering Glass||Reagent Rack Size:||L:3000*:300*h:800 MM|
Economic Scratch Resistance University Laboratory Bench For Chemical Lab
2. C frame:
1. Material for upright frame: It's made of 60X40X1.5mm steel pipe by welding, it's with epoxy resin powder after acid-washing and phosphorization.
2. Connection wing: solid plastic parts or welded steel part on C-frame itself, it depends on customer's requirement.
3. Adjustable feet: Using M10 screws(treated by galvanization) with adjustable height not less than 10mm to make cabinets moisture-resistant and height adjustable.
16mm phenolic resin worktop or 16 mm epoxy resin worktop which are resistant for chemicals and high temperature. The worktops can be washed easily. The worktop can bear the weight about 200-300kg. The gap height between worktops≤2mm.
1. Door: The material is E1 standard 18mm chipboard, MDF with melamine or plywood with 2mm PVC water proof edgings.
2. Side panel and layer panel: The material is E1 standard 18mm chipboard, MDF with melamine or plywood with 2mm PVC water proof edgings.
3. Back panel: E1 standard 18mm chipboard, MDF with melamine or plywood with 2mm PVC water proof edgings. The back panel can be dissembled and it's convenient for installation and maintain of pipe and electricity cable.
4. Drawer: The material is E1 standard 18mm chipboard, MDF with melamine or plywood with PVC water proof edgings.
5. Drawer sliding rail: Using steel 3-joints weight bearing sliding rail without noise on both sides of drawer.
6. Handle: Using stainless U-type specialized handle in lab or long aluminu alloy grab handle.
7. Hinge: 304 stainless stee hydraulic hinge which is rust resistance.